Amp for Shahinian Diapasons

Recently upgraded to the Diapason with Double Eagle woofers. Anyone able to suggest a nice amp to match?

After something reasonably priced..my listening levels are not into the stratosphere :)

I was thinking Eastern Electic minimax pre and Belles power, Blue Circle Integrated, EE Minimax pre and Bedini power, AVI Lab integrated...

Any advice greatly appreciated...

Cheers

Richard
enjoy_the_music
The last time I spoke with Dick Shahinian (a little over a year ago), he recommended Plinius.
Any reasonable amps for the Diapasons? I have told by 2 Diapason owners tat the Bedini amps are becoming unreliable with no support. Been looking for a Plinius? Any others that I should be looking for?
Plinius - only 250 or Reference. My SA-102 did not srive well Diapasons. The speakers really shined then I bought my 1st Spectron Musician III in 2005. Today the amp is more powewrful and more musical.

I know a few more owners of Diapason/Spectron combo and they love it. You neeed POWER and lots of it to see these speakers real capabilities.

Dick Shahinian also recommended to me Plinius SA-102...but Dick owned, at that time, two of them as monoblocks and of course it works fine with 400 watts per amp in pure class A