Nuforce

I read the ad... has anybody tried the NuForce products?
hockeydad
I couldn't wait to read all the responses. I just want to say that I agree with Plato wholeheartedly. I listen only to analog(for those not in the know, that means 1981 or earlier albums). I have Nuforce 8.02b's with Cardas adaptors. Don't listen to the naysayers. Their Technics
amp(no offense) is the Nuforce's equal. Yeah, right! A Corolla will outhandle a Porsche.
Again, I can't wait to read all the responses. Does Nuforce have to take all this stuff for producing a state-of-the-art amp for $1600? Their mods cost less than nothing. Are you guys that negative?
I just want to show appreciation for Plato keeping us informed about Nuforce(i.e., what works with them, what updates do, etc.). Some of us don't have unlimited money.
I've received a few inquiries about my previous post above and it would seem that some may have taken my comments regarding mfg'ers attempts at vibration control were directed at the Nuforce amps specifically.

To clarify, my comments about mfg'ers attempts at vibration were NOT directed toward Nuforce products in any way. Near as I can tell, Nuforce attempts to stay away from this area which I think is ideal.

Furthermore, as a Nuforce dealer, it would have been rather unbright of me to offer unsolicited negative comments about a product I sell and of which I am so fond.

Sorry for any confusion.

-IMO
Positive Feedback have given a"positive" review of the improved Ref9,now the 9.02.It seems as if there was something not quite right with the original version, so I guess my ears are still working.