Nuforce

I read the ad... has anybody tried the NuForce products?
hockeydad
I've had the Nuforce 8's, 8.01's, and 8.02's(all b's with a single-ended 80's preaamp{RGR). If you are going used, and you have a preamp, you need to investigate the 8.02's. Even though I heard the 9.02's, I can't imagine anything exceeding the 8.02's. You now know my capabilities. I will be getting, at least the 8.05's. For those not in the know, it means I have the capability to upgrade to the 9's. I am broke, broke! You would not believe the 8.02's. Let's quit kidding. These amps are phenomenal! I am a scientific janitor(a graduate of Nuclear Power School, who spent 7 years in Chiropractic College). Excuse me, there are some guys in white coats knocking on my front door.
Mmakshak, I am a bargain audiophilist and Nuforce for amps has got to be the most ridiculously best low priced reference amp ever! 8.05's? Now that is a smart shopper. Eventually you will have the SE's and can say you are done with amps. If the SE's are way better than the 9.02's then I would have to say they could possibly sound as good as amps ranging in the 15k category. Dartzeel comes to mind.
Let me just say that I've heard $100,000 amps, and the 8.02's aren't disgraced in this company. Why am I changing? Good question. First, I use the the 8.02's with Cardas adaptors, which adds another connector to the situation. Second, I was told that the Nuforce 8's were actually a single-ended amp by two audio manufacturers(Ori of Oritek Audio, and Alex of APL Hi-Fi), and I have 8.02b's. Third, getting the 8.05's(or maybe the 9.02's) allows me to talk about things without getting dismissed. Let me just say, that the used 8.02's(insist upon this) represent an incredible value, although I don't know the cost. I use them with the cheap Volex power cords and have them on 4-inch teak, while leaving them on all the time. E-mail me if you've gotten them, if you don't think they are absolutely incredible. Here is your chance to own as good as the best!
To clarify:
There is no 8.05. Mr. Mmakshak upgraded his Reference 8 (with 8.02 PCB) to Reference 8.5 (same power supply, bigger case). Reference 8.5 comes with the same 8.02 PCB.

Our PCB revision stood at X.02 since 2005 October. Ref. 8, 8.5, 9, or 9SE all use the same X.02 PCB. The 9SE enjoys some parts upgrade on the 9.02 PCB, otherwise, identical to the others.

Support@nuforce.com