Looking for a crystal clear / dynamic tube preamp

Dear fellow addicts:
I am on a search for a very crystal clear, ultra dynamic sounding tubed preamp in the $2k price range. Also, ideas on NOS tubes which would be most appropriate with the preamp are very welcome.
I do need a remote control, since I simply no longer find the strength to get off my butt, and crawl to my audio rack to adjust the volume each time I feel the need.
I reiterate the need for a crystal-clear presentation (as well as strong dynamics, and bass). A silver faceplate option is a huge plus.
My system is as follows... Von Schweikert VR5 speakers with the magnesium code woofers option($10K?), Pass Labs X250 power amp ($6K), Arcam CD33t CD player ($2.5k), cables by Verbatim (hand made by a genius by the name of Paul Garner, of Von Schweikert Audio.... ps. Thanks, Paul!)
I would be willing to stretch the budget, within reason for something truly, special....
Best regards.

pkale69
I am using a Joule Electra LA-100 MkIII (dual mono with dual volume controls and remote). They are available used in your price range. Jud Barber of Joule can supply you with a set of NOS tubes is you need them. The preamp is surprisingly quiet, very dymamic, and to me, defines very accurately how the music should sound. Unfortunately black acrylic faceplate only.

Supratek Syrah. Be sure to check whether it comes with a remote. Some do and some don't. It is certainly a contender at this price point (and beyond...)

Good luck.