On the fense: PrimaLuna ProLogue II or Jolida 302

please help me decide which to get. I will run it with a pair of Tyler Acoustics Taylo Ref. monitors and a Jolida CD player. I mostly listen to blues, jazz and some rock.
gretsch6120
The Jolida 302B can be had brand new for $750, including shipping! The PrimaLuna is $1345, $30.00 for shipping. That is a $625 difference. I decided to try the Jolida.
Gretsch, it's not quite correct the price ot the Jolida 302b to the Prologue II. The Prologue One which uses EL34 tubes is a much better comparison. I can't say much about the sound but, The Prologue has a slightly better finish and built quality. The Jolida is nicely upgradeable by many companies (Response, Partsconnexion, Verastarr etc. ).

I loved my Jolida - worked well for me with many different monitor speakers. For big, standspeakers I might consider going with a KT88 tube amp though for the tighter bass.

What speakers are you using?

Good luck,

Rene
I would agree about the finish quility of the Jolida, while I have not received my 302b yet, I have a Jolida CD player, great sound, OK fit and finish. Currently I have a pair of Tyler Acoustic Ref. Monitors. I will post back once I have listened to the Jolida 302.