New Digital Switching Amplifiers

Anyone had the luxury of comparing any of these fine digital switching amplifiers to eachother or to other high end amplifiers such as Pass, Krell etc?

Nuforce
Channel Islands Audio
PS Audio GCA
tpk123
Thanks for the head's up on the review, Cellorover!

I will agree with most of the review. However, the area I think the review got completely wrong is that sonics of these amps to me is anything but tubelike. Again, for me, what I hear from a tube amp goes against the typical descriptions of such. These amps are as solid state sounding as they come. And, again, they certainly have garnered my recommedation - breaking out Kraftwerk last night showed the music up in excellent fashion.
((((Personally I dislike the entire working principle of digital amps
(aka class D,PWM).
First of all the introduction of a convertor into the signal chain
(converts the analog signal into a pulse-width modulated one),
then the fact that the transistors only ever are fully off or fully on
and in the full on only transmit white noise.
That the re-conversion relies on the inertia of the connected drivers.
The high-power fast switching limits choice of transistors to VFets.
Radio interference created by the switching and frequency,harmonic and intermodulation distortions created by the modulator (convertor).)))
I wounder if this is the reason I dont listen nearly as mutch while I have the ARC M-150 in my systum as win I have the VTL MB-175 mono's in. But I swaer the ARC dose everthing better.
Eldartford, you give me too much credit. While that is what I suspected, I really didn't know for sure.
I own a Bel Canto EVO2-the newest gen2 model-
had it about a year now and all i can say it is
it is very very good.To get the most out of it You need a really good Source and Pre-Amp.I have a Audio Research cd3mkll Cd player and Audio Research PreAmp-Ls16mkll
and with good MIT cable both to speakers and as interconnect in a balanced configuration and Vandersteen 3a Sinature Speaker-the sound is magnificent-some of est I have heard anywhere.