Anyone heard the Consonance Cyber 800 amps?

Was just looking through the specs on these cool looking mono-blocks and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

What type of speakers will they drive? Are they OK with an electrostat? Overall sound character? etc?

I read the review from HiFi+ which was quite favorable, which has now piqued my interest.

Thanks to any & all responders!
denf
Joe. Thank You for clarification. P.S I did not know that Steve isn't a OPERA dealer any more ( have not talk to him in a while ). I'm very surprise , because Consonance was probably one of his most successful lines. Anyway, thanks again. Sincerely ; M.Stark
Trelja ;
"it's quite convenient in that there is nothing to adjust."

Do you mean that there are no bias adjustments for this amp ? I am not familiar with 'a cathode bias configuration.'
Sounds interesting .

Thank you .
Saki70, yes, that is the case. There are no bias adjustments with this amplifier. So long as you make sure you stick with EL34 and 6CA7 output tubes, it's simply plug and play.
Cybers feature auto-bias. It's auto biasing each tube for maximum performance.
Hello, Mrjstark!

Some of the other Cyber amplifiers actually are manual bias. In fact, because of this feature, which I consider a convenience, I have modified my own Cyber 211 amplifiers to be able to run both 211 and 845 output tubes without having to perform any of the usually required surgery. Flip the switch, change tubes, rebias, DONE.

The 211 is more open, detailed, and forward, possesing that midrange magic. The 845 is more romantic and full-bodied, with a lot more in the way of low frequencies. They make for a far more disparate sound than I would have ever expected. I like the fact of being able to change so easily from one to the other to suit my mood, music, ancillary components, etc. I could never do this if the amps were autobias.