Amp to power Model 2 Vandersteen speakers

I have two model 2 vandersteen speakers that I need an amp to power. Used, reasonably priced amp to run from a CD player (which I also need), powering my two speakers. Any suggestions/offers?
simplyodie
Generally speaking, I think Vandy speakers perform best with high-current amps. I have been very pleased with Bryston amps, having used them with my 2CE's, 3A's, and currently 3A Signatures. A used Bryston 4B-ST (rated at 250 wpc, but typically closer to 300 wpc) can be purchased for around $1200.
I used 2 hafler dh120's in a vertical bi-amp (1 amp per speaker) and it was with out doubt the best sound I got from my 2CE's. I still have them if you interested
pse studio v (ask richard vandersteen - he uses them for voicing the model`2's.

audio research classic 60
quicksilver 60 monos
muse
classe
In the mid 1980's I used 4 Meitner mono block amps on a pair of Vandersteen 2 .Best bass I had ever heard from Vandies.
i currently have musical fidelity x250 monoblocs with a adcom 750 preamp. i recently went back to my mccormack 162 for a trial. i found that i do like to warmth of the MC162 but the vandy 3a sigs need a good bit of power to open up....