Any shows coming up?

I am new at this hobby and would like to know if there are any shows coming up on the east coast. I found info. on Consumer Electronics Show out west, but would like to find something within driving distance of DC. Thanks for your help.
baffled
I had the same question. I hear the Rocky Mountain Show is the best of the bunch. I think it is next fall. If at all possible I think I will try to make it. Also there is a big HT show in NYC this late spring or early summer.
"Also there is a big HT show in NYC this late spring or early summer. "

There is? Who is running it?

Kal
It looks like these shows do not happen as often as I thought. I found CES in LA next week, and Rocky Mountain next fall. Nothing on the east coast. I was really hoping to hear the best of the best all in one place and save time not having to go from showroom to showroom. Looks like I will have to do it the hard way. Thanks for the responses.
Baffled, shows are not condusive to serious auditions. Shows give you the chance to hear new and interesting things that might be worth following up on. Don't get me wrong, I still think they're fun, but, show room visits are still inevitable.