NAD 314 vs. C320BEE

I have a NAD 314,I love it so much, and I am just wondering if I should replace it with the C320BEE? I have not experienced the C320BEE before, so what is the diferrence in sound quality between these two? Anyone have any ideas ir suggestions, I would appreciate so much !
quangle2003
Keep your 314 and if you decide on a replacement move up in class. (I owned the 314 at one time and I replaced it rather quickly. Sounded too bright in my system.) But, if it works for you, fantastic! Get these thoughts out of your head and enjoy what you have or you'll end up chasing your tail.
We have 320BEEs as bedroom amps. They are a good deal and sound nice when warmed up but they do not have the resolution of a better solid-state unit. You'll use your money more wisely if you follow Kotta's advice and move up in class when you want a change. The move you are thinking of now is pretty much a sidegrade.
thanks Kotta and Tobias so much, I will keep it definitely. But I don't understand "move up in class"? would you two explan to me clearer, and in that case, what equipment should I use? thanks a lot, take care ! "-).......
Move up in class means that you may have to spend money, unfortunately. NAD gear is in a class which is built to a certain price level. This is not bad; it is a challenge to a designer and sometimes the solution is very elegant indeed, but the limitations are there all the same. If the designer's budget were doubled or tripled, what would be the result? A unit in a different class.

Since upgrading is expensive, it makes sense to take the biggest step you possibly can. If you can look up from your NAD, as far as to a Bryston, SimAudio or YBA integrated, or perhaps a Portal Panache (which I haven't heard but is said to be good value at its price), these would represent a big step up in class.

Look around here and see what is selling for three or four times the price of a C320BEE. If you have a dealer, ask him for a recommendation. Avoid mass-market gear as a general rule. Have fun hunting!