Is Clayton Audio Out Of Business

Trying to confirm if Clayton Audio and Wilson Shen are out of business?? I had a pair of Clayton M70 monos for a long time and they were really excellent. Had considered a pair of M100 monos fairly recently which were for sale on Audiogon. It would be a real shame if Clayton Audio has gone under. The website is dead and that is usuallly a very bad sign. Would appreciate it if anyone knows for sure and could post the answer on this board.
etmerritt33
Just noticed my link to Clayton is dead and found this info here. Thansk for the research guys. I just emailed Wilson. Hope he's still in biz.
Wilson is still in business.
He is currently developing a new pre-amp.
Best means of getting onto Clayton gear is: www.triaudio.com
No, as of this week I've been in contact with Terry at TRI Audio looking into becoming a dealer for Clayton.

Wilson Shen and Clayton Audio are alive and well. The rumors that their web-site got hijacked are correct.
I am looking for a Clayton S40. Does anyone happen to know where I could find one????? Please and thank you.
Hi Boonetrc,
Clayton is indeed alive and well. Go to Audio Asylum and lookup Mitch2 send me an e-mail and I will send you Wilson Shen's e-mail address. I have heard others say the lower powered Claytons, with the right speakers, sound as good as the rest of the line. I hope you like your S40s as much as I like my M300s.
Tim