Rotel RA-02 or Audio Refinement Complete ?

Anyone have any ideas? I really need help. The difference in price is Rotel + $150 = AF complete

Any ideas are being greatly appreciated !

thanks
quangle2003
I am using the Infitity Alpha 50 (not high end speakers, though), but I will upgrade my speakers soon. Which one is a good match for this? My room is a medium size bed room. I have a deal on the JMLAB COBALT 815, $635, shipped in 8/10 condition, so anyone tell me that should I go with this?

good night !
Also, I will keep the Rotel RA-02 more time to enjoy it and wait for the good deal on the ARC. The deal I talked about for the ARC is off !

thanks, and have a good night ! "-).......
I have owned a Rotel RA-01 for about two years. I tried to replace it with a NAD C370 but I did not like the sound of the NAD. I cannot comment on the Audio Refinement unit, although it has quite a few reviews in favor of its sound. I recently matched it with a set of Cobalt 706's and a Rega Planet 2000 CD player and I have a really nice sounding system. I am listening to my CD collection all over again. The Rotel RA-01 has a sound that never becomes fatiguing. One of the nice things about the Rotel is the headphone section and a phono input. After auditioning and owning various int amps I think that the Rotel is perfect for the money.