Does anyone hear Bryston pre-amp BP26?

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone hear Bryston pre-amp BP26? how much improvement does it get compared to older model BP25? Do you use Bryston pre-amp with different brand Amp?

thanks.
hvu
Chazzbo,

I have had 4B/4B-SST and 7B-ST/7B-SSTs. I agree with you. The change from going from the B series to the ST series was significant; the ST to SST series results in a much, much smaller change. If you read the stereophile review (for what it is worth) on the 7B-SSTs, the reviewer prefers some aspects of the 7B-ST over the 7B-SST.

IMO, the ST/SSTs are greatly improved over the B series. The SSTs are slightly different then the ST series. I prefer the SSTs, but there are others who may prefer the ST. I think the SST and STs sound so much alike, that the price differential may not be worth it (to everyone).
Chazz, the ST and SST nomenclature refers to Amplifiers, not Preamplifiers as this particular thread is discussing. I digress, having owned both ST series and SST series amplifiers, I can assure you there is a difference. Forgive me, the difference was subtle but definitely appreciable.
Thank you all.

The reason i'm asking because i want to upgrade my system (rotel rc-1070 pre-amp) to a better pre-amp. Do you think Bryston pre-amp and rotel power amp match? I think i can go with Plinius integrated amp as many people seem to like plinius which matched quite well to the Totem speakers (I have Totem Forrest)

thanks again