ARC sp9,Krell ksa250,Infinity Kappa8. Problems?

I have had the Infinity Kappa8 speakers for a bit over a year. They are in great shape. New midrange drivers etc. I liked them a lot,even with a blown Polydome. I have grown to love them since the repair. I was fortunate to buy them locally, along with a moderately high current amp, the Luxman M117(200 wpc), so I've been having a great time, listening every day.
This forum has kept me both enthused and informed for the past year. I bought a record cleaner. Thanks! I've had the Krell KSA-250 on my mind since the first time I searched the forums;The Audio Research SP-9 is similarly stuck in my mind. Since the SP-9 is the more affordable and available piece I hope to purchase one very soon. I have no doubt that I'll have a Krell within the next year or two.
Unless you all tell me not to go that route. I am looking for feedback,about this combination in general;Do the ARC and Krell "match"? I am also looking for input specifically about the sp-9;What should I expect from my system with the ARC/Luxman combo?
Moreso, I am very interested in the answers to questions I didn't know to ask. Looking forward.
manged3
Before looking for qualified amps I would suggest to check if he crossover network is OK.
Krells are good for the bass, but not for the top end. You may find some old Thresholds for the top end and use a tube as your preamp- then all should sound well.
I'm currently using 2 KSA-250s in my system with an ARC Ref 3. It is a great combination. The KSA 250 is a legendary design. To me, it does not sound like a "newer" Krell. I much prefer the KSA 250.
Audio Research is perfect. Krell good for the low end. Have you eve tried Threshold for the mid/high panels.