220v and a dealer in my town
made in china
probably worse amp than jadis

also how might these amps rate in comparison:
Audio electronic AE-25
TAD 60

thanks_
someguy
IMHO don't mess around with equipment made for differing line voltages than what you have, as it could very well end up to be way more of a problem than you bargained for. I can't speak to any of the amps you mentioned except the Jadis, which I own and absolutely love. I have not tried to change power tubes yet (difficult to bias) so I may change my opinion in the future. Good luck on your search!
.. well i dont know if it matters because in a way these are different hiquality electronics, but i have been running 4 synths (two full keyboard and one antique), a drum machine, 100w amp, 60w fender tube amp, 14ch mix board, echoplex and other efx all on a 500w 240v to 120v step down since moving to europe in 1998 (with two 6 plug power strips), and the fuse has never blown in it... and i use i now use a 96khz 1000usd professional sound card for recording and have no problem with "noise" from the system on the recordings...nor in the speakers...

but like i said hifi might be different than musical instruments and digital recording...
What is the standard voltage in Finland? The Jadis is French and uses European voltage as a standard. The JOR is a much more expensive amp than a M100 plus and sounds quite different. I doubt that you can find one for $1200 used. The last couple on ebay weren't the Reference which is even more expensive than the regular Orchestra, and the standard orchestra sold for close to $1,500 looking well worn. Since cost is a major issue for you, if you like the sound of the Opera/Consonance, which I own, then I would buy that. It will cost you a lot less if you find one used you'll get a real bargain. I enjoy mine a great deal in my system but is not a Jadis!
My good friend is a Jadis fanatic and I heard his old Reference many times. I am not going to do a review comparing these 2 amps because I found them to be extremely different, and Jadis really can't be head to head compared because it is in another cost category alltogether. Have you compared the retail on these 2 amps? Have you heard both?