Clever Little Clock - high-end audio insanity?

Guys, seriously, can someone please explain to me how the Clever Little Clock (http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm) actually imporves the sound inside the litening room?
audioari1
Wellfed,

I think that it has to be a neutral environment where the observer of the test has no interest in the outcome either way. Your home would not be this kind of neutral environment.

I suggest that the test should take place at any high end audio showroom, where you should spend as much time as necessary familiarizing yourself with the system and playing your favorite CDs. When you announce that you are ready is when the test will begin.

Is the New York Tristate Area convenient for you?
I am surprised that other then Wellfed, no one else is agreeing to the challenge. And where is Mdhoover with his listening team? Let's compare a good power cord with a bag of pens from Staples!
I am surprised that Wellfed has agreed to this. Who cares what others think? If he hears a benefit, he should enjoy. If they don't, they should not buy the clock.
Wellfed, please let us all know if this testing actually takes place...I would be very interested to know the result.

As for this tweeking buisness, why don't you all go get a radio updated atomic clock, that way you can have near perfect representation of time in your environment...That is what I did.
An audiophile named Wellfed
Is trying to get in my head
He says that this clock
Makes a Bose really rock
But I think I'l do cryo instead