Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
I agree with you I wa pressed for time and did not fully finnish my though process. It's nice to see people are reading. Thank you
I did want to spend more time on the insulators of the wire. For one thing being in the construction business. I come across old speaker wires. I see the affect of time on cables. the wire is always copper and turns green over time I live close to the coast and we might be more affected here than other places. This will affect the sound signal. I have seen where mice have eaten away the insulator. Some might bring up EMF (elctro magnetic fields) This will be greatest around the power cords. A good sujestion is try to keep your power cords and IC's apart from each other. I use wire ties to guide all of my wires. Keep the wires as short as you can. I hope this helps someone. Good Luck
DUDE the Rapport cables are fatty and reasonably priced..oh ya and they sound great too
The biggest interconnect cables are from Bocchino Audio.
http://www.bocchtech.com/bocchinoaudio/complete_cables.html

I know because I make them myself. Users consider them the best value for money. I make everything from the connectors to the cables themselves. All custom made.

A bit of self promotion but read the reviews there and contact the individuals who have done the reviews for their comments.

Carmine