Which speakers vs Vandersteen 3A sig's in large rm

My room is 25'x30' with 10' high ceilings.
I like how smooth and balanced the Vandersteens sound but was a little taken back on the laid back bottom end. Not that detailed either. I would like a little more punch and vivid detailed image. Its tough auditioning speakers in small rooms since mine is so big. Speaker placement is not an issue.
stylinlp_38
Try a pair of Vandersteen subs and the matching crossover. It takes these speakers to another level not only in the bass but mids and highs too.
You seem to be describing a desire for Thiels. Other options include Green Moutain, Dunalvy and Meadowlark.
I second the 2WQ subs recommendation. In my room the 3As are extremely vivid/detailed and completely disappear with good recordings. They are very difficult to set up and need excellent components upstream. They will reveal any weak link. FWIW I struggled for quite a while with the 3A sigs and almost sold them. But once they are set up properly they are incredible. Even with the subs I think they still require a lot of quality power though. Good luck.
thank you for the responses. I would perfer to get a speaker that does it all since I am paying for it. I'm going to audition Spendor S8e, Dali 400 and Sonus Faber Domus Piano's this weekend. Their reviews sound to be what I'm looking for. If these speakers are better sounding in everyway over teh Vandersteen 3A sigs then I guess those are the speakers to go for.

I see alot of Meadowlark and Green Moutain for sale on AudioGon but have no idea how they would sound. I would hate to be stuck with a Tyler Acoustic situation...