Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Joseph Chow is a truly gifted engineer, as is reflected in the quality of his products. I own the TP 2.0. It replaced a $16,000 preamp of great reputation, but in my system the TP 2.0 simply outperformed it. Don't let the modest price lend you to believe it is not a high end preamp. It is! Why not take advantage of the audition priviledge and see for yourself. Like many others, you might be most pleasantly surpised. Happy Listening.
His Transparency IC,power and speaker cables are the best I have ever owned. He modded a Tandberg tuner and it sounded better my $6800 CD player. Yes, his stuff is first rate.

Bill
I own a TP 2.0B. It is a superb preamp. Joseph Chow, the owner of Audio Horizons, offers a number of upgrades. If you have a balanced system, I suggest you audition a unit with upgraded transformers. Like Gamecock, I replaced a more costly preamp with the TP 2.0B. The Audio Horizons preamp was far superior. I've had a number of transactions (upgrades, etc.) with Joseph. He is entirely reliable and shows a remarkable insight into audio systems.
I can't vouch for Joseph's new product line(although I'm considering his TP 2.0), but Mr. Chow recently turned my sow's ear 1972 Citation 14 tuner into a remarkable silk purse. I am in awe of how transformed musically this tuner has become. It is truly world class now. This man, Joseph Chow, works magic on tuners. I'm a very happy camper.