Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss

Grant,
I'm sure that if you wanted to try a version of the TP 2.0 preamp Joseph would be happy to include a tape loop. Contact Victor at Vcomerchero@aol.com.
I'm curious if anyone has had a chance to compare the Tp 2.0 preamp to one of the much talked about preamps from down under, the Supratek.
I gave the wrong e-mail address for Victor in above post. It's actually Vcomerchero@sbcglobal.net
In an earlier post I mis-identified my version of the Audio Horizons preamp. I have the TP 2.0nB with Seimens tubes (i.e., more internal shielding, Hovland caps, premium output transformers). Except for my power amplifiers, I now have an Audio Horizons line extending from my transport to my loudspeakers. Joseph has developed a new balanced digital interconnect that sounds terrific between my transport and the Audio Horizons TD 3.0 tube DAC. In addition, I'm using his balanced interconnects from DAC to Preamp and from preamp to power amp. I've also migrated to the Audio Horizons speaker cables.

Last weekend, a couple of local audiophiles asked to listen to my system. They are SET, high efficiency horn aficionados. My loudspeakers are cone configuration. The general conclusion was that my system played the full spectrum of music (classical, jazz, blues, rock, acoustic, electronic, instumental, vocal, soloist, small ensemble, orchestra) beautifully. I've had systems that did one thing or another very well. This system - the Audio Horizons equipment - distinguishes itself by playing all kinds of music wonderfully well.

The other audiophiles and I agreed to gather some more people together in order to compare several preamps. Probably, we'll use another system. I'm very interested to see the impact of the TP 2.0 in other systems than my own. I hope we will get together within the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted.