Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Sherod, I do not have a hum any longer after looping a ground. The chassis ground i am talking about is marked on the rear panel next to Balanced in. When looking at picture posted by the advertisers Joseph and Victor you will notice some sort of POC.
RalphCast - I too have a empty hole marked chasis ground. I can only assume it is for later when Joseph has developed his phone stage which is in the works. But if you find out let us know
Joe
Yes, I've been listening every chance i get. I have a McCormack DNA- 500 solid state amp, and wanted a taste of the tube sound, so far considering burn in time it is blending very well, i recently installed 4 Herbie Peek Dampers seemed to improve overall. The sound i am getting is Musical and Lively with nice texture, i continue to be play and play! Doubtful of 30 Day offer, and likely to upgrade tubes you know how that goes!
My unit has about 20 hours on it now. I am listening through the balanced outputs. I am also using solid state amp Aragon 8008Bbb and wanting to experiment with tubes for the first time. This is a very preliminary impression. The AH pre in black is more attractive looking and solid than I thought it would be from the pictures. It has has a very pleasant sound with perhaps a very subtle layer of grunge removed compared to the SS pre Aragon 28K. Also the soundstage seems a bit deeper and more three dimensional perhaps with more air around the instruments and sounds seem more clearly placed. The AH has has a fabulous sparkle on some pieces. So far The amount of detail, and sound stage width seem similar to my SS but the AH seems slightly more natural. Looking forward to doing more listening this evening. So far so good but it is subtle.
Joe