Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Stltrains - I get great sound with wood floor and an area rug between speakers and listening position - good luck with your setup -it should be very workable
Yes, Stltrains. I agree with Gammajo in that a wood floor with a large area rug can work just fine. It will, in general, add a bit more liveliness to the room, which might be either a nice addition or not to the sound. Make sure that the first reflection points off your speakers are addressed. If you like the sound fine as is with the new floor arrangement, then enjoy the music. If it adds too much liveliness( i.e. slap echos,etc) then you might need to adjust the other room acoutrements with some diffusion/dampening. Have fun and enjoy. I look forward to hearing how the new AH interconnects sound for you. Just remember to give them some break-in time.
Hi all, I'm very close to deciding to go with the upgrade for my TP 2.0nb. Anyone come away with definite positive results with consideration to having 2 ways, I have Dynaudio C-1, at this point everything is musical, and lively with hopes of no loss of midrange as I've read here. Appreciate chimes!
hi ralphcast ~ i have the dynaudio c-1 and the tp 2.0nB and later
upgraded to 2.1nB. The upgrade brought the c-1 to another level. It made
the c-1 sound bigger, i.e. more bass, midbass the presentation is broader and sweeter. i'm really happy with the sound after the upgrade. Just remember with the new upgrade the 2.1 takes a longer time to break in as opposed to the 2.0 you will definately start hearing the improvement after 120 plus hours. if you go with the 2.1nB pls let me know what your thoughs are after the break in period. thx
jojo