Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
I hear you, Mike. It's tough parting with a component that is so crucial in your system when everything sounds so musical. Plus the hassle of unplugging, carefully packaging(apparently Fedex and UPS run periodic tests of dropping packages containing fragile electronics off the Empire State Building for their tests)and then waiting the two weeks to get it back into your system. I'm also debating whether to go with one or more upgrades so that I can get it all done at once and not have to worry about returning it a few months later for another upgrade. I have to fight my "Audiophilia Nervosa" syndrome at times. (o:
I parted with mine for almost 3 weeks (thanks to FedEx and UPS) you'll all get over it, I did.
Pat,
You will have your preamp back early next week and it will be in pristine condition ready to put out some glorious music for you. It will be well worth your wait. I can't wait to hear your impressions.
Thanks for the words of encouragement Sherod.

After mine settles in, comparisons with other top-flite preamps is in order, just to have a better idea where it stands.
Can anyone who has heard any of the preamps below provide feedback on how it compares to the Audio Horizons TP?

These are the preamps that I am considering with my budget of a new TP 2.1nB.
1) Cary SLP-05 used
2) Ayre K1xe used
3) Pass Labs XP-10/XP-20 (or a used X-1 at half the price)
4) Dodd Audio Preamp (used at half the price)
5) Jeff Rowland Capri (used at half the price)

Thank you