Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Hello:
Thought I would add my two cents here. I own a Plinius SB-300 along with a Lexicon MC-12B, and a set of JM Labs Electra 1027's, with MIT cables. Although they were $2695.00, they represent a real bargain at this time! This is far below retail. They appear to posess most all of the magic in Elrod's $10,000 Flagship Cables. After reading the reviews,and discussing them with a fellow audiophile that auditioned them at CES, I began to research them. I was intrigued by the many personal reviews on the internet, so I decided to invest in david Elrod's Signature Speaker Cables. I, obviously expected to find an increase in Sonics and clarity, but was astounded at the presentation I observed with these new "Magic" cables.
Over the years I have invested thousands of dollars in tweaks, that in many cases were just snakeoil. In fact I have become jaded wioth all the rhetoric I see in audio forums. However, with this new purchase, i think I have finally founf Audio nirvana. Anyone listening to my current system would be hard pressed to decern it from a live audition! The soudstage opened up to a truley Biblical Magnitude. The highs sound somewhat softened with a pristine clarity. The vocals turned Golden, with even the vocalist intake of air clearly audible. The bass is now deeper and and moves so much air in the room, it is palpable.
I never thought that a set of speaker wires would amount to such a cohesive improvement across the audio spectrom. I am sold, and I am considering one of Elrod's Power Cords to complete my rig. I think I have finally found the system I have dreamed of.
Best/ DR Cervantes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In another thread, someone mentioned that the flexible 4 AWG as sold by partsexpress.com for about 2 bucks a foot is pretty darn close to the insides of certain mega buck, monster cables.

So another idea for this timeless thread: is there some way we could twist together 2 or even 3 strands of the 4 AWG and terminate it?
I've got my lawn mower orange 100 foot extension cord all choopped up into about a 4 to 6 guage wire shotgun 3 times over. I couldn't go any farther my connectors wouldn't hold anymore.LOL
i'LL NEED TO LISTEN TO THEM AGAIN.
I've been swaping stuff in and out of system just experimenting alot
Twenty years ago and friend and I used Distech speaker wires in shotgun wirings to make power cords. I still have a pc with four. He went all the way to 16 and said he was still getting an improvement. I dropped out at four.

Somewhere in all the crap in my storage room I have Bill Low's Big Red speaker wire. It is about 1.5" in cross section. The copper now is oxidized, but I don't remember it being very good. I don't know what gauge this would amount to, perhaps 2?
Tbg, I had Audioquest Big Red too. You're right, it was not great sounding, I remember Kimber being superior and it was WAY smaller.