Tivoli Radio???

Has anyone heard one of these? My girlfriend want to buy one. She says they sound great. Looks like another Bose scam to me.
baffled
Make that 8 out of 11! I own a PAL and have purchased at least 4 (have lost count) Model Ones and PALs for gifts and prizes at office Christmas parties. I even bought a Model One Signature for my business partner, and the gloss walnut finish is stunning.

The PAL sees heavy usage in the backyard and on camping trips during the nicer seasons. The built in battery runs a good 6+ hours at half volume on a charge. Very cool.

So, I suppose you could say I'm a fan.

Enjoy.
I went and heard the original Tivoli when it came out, guess that's the Model One. Not only did I feel it failed to live up to Tellig's predictable hype, I thought it really sounded just plain bad and irritating -- certainly different but no better than a Wave, probably worse in ways though I suppose not as big a ripoff. Still, to me it looked and felt disappointingly cheap for the money as well. Didn't understand what all the fuss was about, haven't bothered checking one out since. In my kitchen lives Mr. Kloss's Advent Model 400 from the 70's which I'll take over that Tivoli anyday. (Satisfied owners please forgive me, and flame away if you must, but it ain't nothin' 'cept one guy's opinion...)
I gave out Model 2's to my groomsmen when I got remarried two years ago. I think they are very good for what they are especially when you add the subwoofer for an additional $79.00
Drubin, you have one of those cool Proton clock radios from the early '80s? A friend of mine had one of those in college. I still use a late '80s Nakamichi clock radio. I think the Tivolis are neat looking. I wish someone would make one that looked like those old Scott tuners.
I have one (currently sitting here at my table office), just plug the iPOD and nice music all around!