bullet-proof, great sounding Intrateds - used

I'm looking for the most Interated Amp or receiver that I can get for use in a vacation house that I have. Since I rent the house out, I don't want to invest a lot of $, and need something fairly simple, and rugged, but I need something to prevent withdrawal when I'm at the house and away from home rig. Here's some preferences:

Budget: <$350 (USED)
Remote control
50-80 wpc
cool running as it will be inside a cabinet.
inputs will be cd player (nothing special), tuner, Satelite TV audio

I'll be driving Paradigm 7seII speakers for now, but that may change.

I listen to all kinds of music

Recommendations, please?

thanks in advance.
bdgregory
thanks for the add'l thoughts . . . very helpful direction for my search.

Viridian, sadly I had no money on Bluegrass Cat. On the other hand, I keep a separate and well funded budget for drugs, sex, and gambling, so I think I'll be ok!
Jungson JA 88C. You could try and find a dealer/distributor closing them out-it appears Jungson has taken the 88C upmarket with a few more watts (120 vs. the 80 of the 88C) and a much higher price, or look for a used unit. Used ones are rare, but they do occasionally hit the market in the $350-$400 range. I've had mine for over a year now. A very, very high quality 29 pound integrated with remote and only 3 inputs, one of which is balanced, so you may require a pair of XLR to RCA adapters as well (I use those on my satellite receiver-the other single ended inputs I use for my CD/DVD player and my analog front end).

My previous integrated was an Audiolab 8000A and the Jungson is miles ahead of that in both sound and build quality. General concensus is that it is more comparable with integrateds in the $1500 range-if you check Audioasylum you see favorable comparisons with things like Creek 5350SE, Classe, Plinius, Bryston, Sim, etc.
a table radio with a cd player......i assume a vacation would allow for casual listening.