YBA Initial vs Integre vs Audio Refinement

I am in the process of purchasing an integrated amplifer. I previously owned Audio Refinement and it sounded quite decent. I have heard, however, that YBA products are far more superior than Audio Refinement all the way. Now, how superior are they? Any comment is welcome.
Thanks,
ipous
My thread is a bit confusing. My fault. I did not mean to compare the Passion. I owned the YBA Integre DT for 7 years. This amp is the one I'm talking about that is in a different class. Blows the AR away. That's what I was driving at. My only reason to change was because of the Passion. I hope this is more clear.
Warren, just curious, and not trying to debate here. Just have a simple question. Did you ever compare the audio refeinemnt against the YBA Integre? Like in your own system?
Not in my system, but in the same system at American Audio. I was listening strictly to acoustic jazz. Like I said: different animals. 'twas a long while ago, but it was easy for me to hear the difference. Don't get me wrong, the AR was very nice, indeed. peace, warren
I thinking of buying the YBA Initial. The specs say:

Inputs : 5 lines inputs : tuner, CD, video, tape, aux 1 optional phono MM or MC. I assume the " aux 1 optional phono MM or MC" means where I jack in a phono amp? Then in says: "version : line or phono MM/MC." Means same thing?

Does the YBA Initial come with remote? If so how much?

thanks..