DK Design Review

Strange silence on the recent DK Design review considering all the comments previously about this integrated.
emorawski
Drubin, I think the point is that, either everyone writing reviews for DK products are clowns or DK products really are that good. So many clowns, in so many different magazines, around the world? As much as you want to think that your equipment is better, unfortunately for you DK is taking over the industry - and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
"DK is taking over the industry". What a crock of crap that is!

X-Dream F7, is that in production? Where can I audition it or buy it? Perhaps Larry is just waiting for the opportunity to pounce on the opportunity that the review presents, or more probably he is too smart to do so. As I recall it is somewhat flawed - Just another reviewer clown/clone IMHO. The same internet rag is the one the pronounced the original DKII as being so great, in absolute terms, not just a good amp with value which is what the consensus appears to be.

With supporting comments such as yours its small wonder cynics abound when it comes to DK's stuff. If I ever get to hear it I'll offer my opinion on its value/sound ratio.
>>DK is taking over the industry - and there is nothing you can do to stop it.<<

I'd look into a 12 step program real soon.
Anyone know if DK Design is going to be exhibiting at the Los Angeles HE show this weekend? If so, what room?