Amp for B&W Sig 805

I'm looking for ideas on a solid state amp for my B&W Sig 805 speakers. I've had Classe Cap101 (100/ch integrated) and now a Krell 400xi (200w/ch integrated). I liked the Krell better than the Classe because of the additional power and better low-end control. I'm considering an amp (100 or 200 w/ch ??). I don't consider myself a tube amp guy but potentially I'd be looking for tube Pre. I currently use a Cary 303/200 as a CD player with copper wire everywhere.

Thanks, Al
adasilva
Off the top of my head...

If you like neutral highs, excellent midrange detail, deep and articulate bass, try a Pass Labs .5 series amp.

If you prefer your highs a little less forward, awesome midrange, and similarly great bass, oh yeah a little warmer room temperature too, try a Plinius.

There are plenty of others too. Rowland sounds expecially good with B & W too.
Update2, went back and demoed the CJ CA200 again. It sounded better, perhaps the first time there was a lose connection or something (demoed it at the dealer). I must say that the second time listening to the CJ CA200 that I didn't dislike it. It's warm sounding, perhaps sweet, but still a $6500 (185w/ch) integrated.

I also listed to the Mccormack DNA-125 and DNA-225 with the Mccormack Pre. The sound was a touch warmer than the Krell 400xi. The Mccormack kind of reminded me of the CLasse amp I previously owned. However, I can't say that I like the Mccormack that much better than the Krell 400xi to make the switch.
Update 3, demoed the Bryston 4B SST (300w/ch) with a tube pre (VTL5.5) with the B&Ws. OK this setup did not lack power and dynamics; I did find the Bryston amp slightly on the dry side with the B&Ws. Again I can't say that I would drop the Krell 400xi and spend three times as much...

This dealer just happened to have a McIntosh MC275 (suggested above by Szutinglee) next to the Bryston.

As a non-tube person (I'd listened to lower price tube stuff in the past) I have to say I was a bit stunned by the MC275 tube amp.

I re-listened to several of my demo CDs and decided that with many of the Classical and Jazz CDs I really liked the sound of the MC275 as compared to the previous solid-state amps. OK so this tube amp has thrown a curve ball into my plans. I'm going to listen to the Jeff Rowland next.
The Mac/B&W combo is supposed to have nice synergy. You
may be on to something with the MC275. Good luck.

Cmach