Jadis Orchestra Reference bias adjustment?

I would be very grateful, if someone could explain me (in easy terms),
How to check and adjust the bias setting on my JOR with KT-90 tubes.
maresmares
Pierre Gabriel, the US /Canada Jadis Distributor must be highly recommended.
Even I live in Asia, he still took the time to speak to me for about an hour on the phone, giving me all kind of information about the JOR and other Jadis amplifiers.
He has great technical inside, and is real fun to talk to. It was a very positive experience, I like to say.
Pierre Gabriel US/Canada Jadis distributor is a true gentleman & very patient in educating/explaining the customer about Jadis products & specifications. I am more than satisfied with his service & experience. Always eager to help & he goes beyond the call of duty.
Pierre will talk to you for an hour about the Jadis line. I think he realizes Jadis expects him to make sure their product is understood by newcommers to Jadis. Besides Jadis' exclusive rights to making the finest tube amps may be slightly altered here in the US once Cayin makes its way to the US shores. Thats yrs off, but indeed will one day be competition for Jadis.
I just want to thank everybody: Narrod, Trelja, Maresmares, Springbok10, Menosh for your support and great comments.

Best Regards.

Pierre Gabriel

Importer / Distributor for Jadis / Pierre Gabriel products Canada / USA.

www.PierreGabriel.com
distribution@pierregabriel.com
toll free Canada / USA: 1-877-430-1485
This is a great forum! Thanks to everyone who helped me with my questions and concerns. I have learned a lot, met some nice people on the way, and got all the information I have asked for.
Now I know how to adjust the bias on my JOR. It is actually no big problem, and could be done by anyone in a short time. On my JOR, the bias on all four tubes was still within the specified range, but after adjustments, they are now perfectly biased again.