Cheapest class D amp?

I have a neighbor with a 4 ohm speaker. He is tired of bland boring sound. His budget is slim. Please tell me what class D amps you have tried, and how they sounded. Thanks.
muralman1
Tvad, if only you lived nearby. Wait a minute, you live in Hollywood. Why don't you catch a private Lear to your State's capitol. Someone did that two days ago, just to hear my Scintillas.
Tvad, I should have put a smiley on my last post to you. I hoped you didn't take offense. I like the city. I served my childhood in the basin. Why I am concentrating on class D, is that I believe there is more bang for the buck. MY friend is low on funds.
I have just received the latest sonic T amp for $140.
It is quite impressive sounding for the money. Can play very loud, has a great bass slam and so far puts out nothing but clean detailed sound. My speakers are 100dB efficient but is supposed to be able to drive more difficult loads. Another fairly cheap digital amp is the panasonic SA-xr55. Its a digital A/V Receiver with 7 x 100 watts per channel. Very clean and detailed sound plus you can use it for home theater.