Cheapest class D amp?

I have a neighbor with a 4 ohm speaker. He is tired of bland boring sound. His budget is slim. Please tell me what class D amps you have tried, and how they sounded. Thanks.
muralman1
I have just received the latest sonic T amp for $140.
It is quite impressive sounding for the money. Can play very loud, has a great bass slam and so far puts out nothing but clean detailed sound. My speakers are 100dB efficient but is supposed to be able to drive more difficult loads. Another fairly cheap digital amp is the panasonic SA-xr55. Its a digital A/V Receiver with 7 x 100 watts per channel. Very clean and detailed sound plus you can use it for home theater.
Hi, though I never thought I'd recommend these, I'd say the Flying Mole might do it.
I've been told that the New force is a little warmer than my Audio Magic's. I had the Flying Mole's here and thought they had the tonality of a spectral 50.
However, you aren't going to see deep into the performance. they are forward but not resolving in back ground. They sounded like a cartoon of the music compared to S.S. spectral or Pass. But, depending on what you want, they are more musical than some D's they re cheap.