Power Amp for Hyperion 938

I am running in a pair of new Hyperion 938 in a 12ft x 21ft room. Any recommendations? Budget is around $2000-$5000; prefer to spend less if possible. Used is also ok. Prefer tube amps(KT-88, 845, 300).

My setup
--------
Marantz SA-14 ver2 (modified)
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
Hyperion 938
Audience AU24 IC and speaker cables + jumper

Vocals, Jazz, Classical, Chamber, no rock.

Any input is much appreciated. Thanks.
ethifi
I noticed that there is an importer in US that brings the Sovereign brand. These are the absolutely best transistor amplifiers in the planet. I own the Sovereign Director preamplifier and the Sovereign Power amplifier with my Hyperion 938 and I still haven't heard a system costing up to 100.000 Euros that can be compared with mine. You better have a listen soon....
Geopolitis, this is your first post since becoming an Audiogon member over a
year ago. It reads like marketing.

Do you have a business relationship with Sovereign?

If so, Audiogon rules require disclosure.
No my friend I have absolutely no business relationship with Sovereign brand. I am located in Athens, Greece so I have no real financial interest about Sovereign sales in US. I just bought the Sovereign preamplifier (the Sovereign director) last week to combine it with the brand's cheapest power amplifier. I really believe Sovereign Director is the best preamplifier in the planet(together with the Tidal Preos). I also think these guys are a well hidden secret (even for the Europeans) so I honestly believe they can give Hyperion 938 users the chance to realise how really superior is their speaker to anything else out there. Only Tidal Contriva can safely beat the Hyperions in my opinion.... And the Sovereign is the best match I have ever heard them with (I have also tried Bryston, Primare, Holfi, Burmester 911 MK3, Wavac 805, Hyperion monoblocks,Symphonic Line)