Hybrid amps that can play 1 ohm loads

I have Apogee Scintillas and am looking for a modern high current hybrid that can play a one ohm load and still maintain the beauty of tubes in the midrange. This will take an amp with a heavy duty power supply that still can sound like music. Any ideas would be welcomed. Bob
128x128baranyi
The Moscode does not do very low impedence loads.

"The Moscode 401HR offers pretty good measured performance, though it is clearly not happy driving loads below 4 ohms. It also looks the business, with that seductive glass front panel softly glowing blue.—John Atkinson"
I'm very curious to know why you're selling the H20 amplifiers? I was under the impression they were the ideal match for Scintillas...
Tvad,
Thank you for the question. H20 is a wonderful amplifier on the Scintilla as well as many othe speakers. Henry Ho the designer of the H2O is a marvelous guy and truly dedicated audiophile. I am a tube guy and miss the midrange that only tubes can provide. I like warm and romantic sounding amplifiers. I am hoping to get a bit of the tube magic that some might call euphonic but to my ears it sounds like music. The hybrid could provide the power and still have the tube inputs. Bob
Gotcha.

Tough quest. You could try the Moscode (I own one), but I don't know how it'll handle the 1 ohm load. You'd probably have to use them as monoblocks, and then you'd have to hear them to know for certain if they did what you wanted. The 401HR's sound can be manipulated to have the euphonic sound you like. I've done it.

Of course, Lamm is an option if your wallet can handle it, and you might look into Wolcott Audio.