Class D Amps - FM reception

Are there any high quality Class D (or equivalent) amps that do not interfere with FM reception. (I read that NuForce amps, for example, destroy FM reception.)I would like to try one out in my bedroom system but I listen to FM a lot in that room and don't want to lose my recetion. Thanks.

Neal
Ag insider logo xs@2xnglazer
I use shielded power cords and an Exactpower EP-15A. The antennas I have used are a Magnum Dynalab ST-2 and a large Godar. I remember trying each in the same room as the system. In the case of the ST-2, the eAR amp was in use and the H20 with the Godar.

There was no noise problem. The reception is better with the antenna in the attic through.

I am doubtful of of typical filters curing a noise problem of sufficient magnitude. I wonder where the FCC stands on components generating noise...

Bob
I had FM interference with the Nuforce 8s and was able to totally eliminate it by using a coax cable hooked up to the FM tuner for reception.
Thanks, all. Sounds like a headache I can avoid with a traditional SS amp. Perhaps next generation of Class D amps will solve this problem.

Neal
The Nuforce is the only brand I recall as having the reported noise problem as well as turn on noise and the no-load vulnerability. These strike me as implementation issues and not reflective of class D amps in general.

It may be that only the Nuforce models have FM noise problems to solve.
I just received my H20 Stereo 250 Sig back with an upgrade to the newest version ICE modules and V-Caps ugrades. I am presently breaking it in with a JVC FM tuner and have absolutely no problems with FM interference.