Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
I second Koloft. I own all Stage III cables and they have no sonic signature and are made like audio jewelry with Palladium Silver Ribbons in various configurations. I own the Mantikor Speaker cable, Gryphon interconnect, and the baby brother to the Kraken cord....the Triton. Praise the Lord for the inventor of these wonders.
I just yesterday got a pair of Skogrand Beethoven speaker wires. They were on all day and last night were wow! In 2011 on Dagogo I reviewed the Skogrand SC Air Reference Solid Copper Core speaker cables. I remember being quite impressed with their openness and dynamics. I am anxious to hear what the Beethovens do when broken in. The family resemblance suggests that these speaker cables sets the present sense of liveness and low resistance. Volume was greatly increased with them in my system.
Hi TPG, Interesting quik review post here, where can I read your full review's of these cables?, who makes them and what country?, Skogrand is the brand name?