The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Just think, those Dentons are better speakers than 90% of people had 20-30 years ago !
But if you REALLY love music you better take it easy on the
volume or you won't be hearing much at the end of your life .
Schubert: Thanks for the advice, usually I will stay away from the speakers when crank volume to some extreme level, haha just to feel the awesome sonic energy. I think there are really a lot speakers that got extreme low distortions, unfortunately comes at high price, space, and complicated setup. I'm still looking for a pair of small and compact near full range bookshelf speakers...journey started all over again...
Best speaker Paradigm 75 F or the B&W 686 S-2 with Raven tube Electronics and Furtech cables
Just hear the Vandersteen 7 mk I with AR 9 DAC, music server driven by Ayre Ref Twenty electronics connected with highend AQ cables with NO power conditioner etc... What a sound. It was excellent in the morning and come late afternoon it was cooking. As good as it sounded, it was off by 2" as someone had messed with them. I can't wait to get back to hear them set up properly. My Treo's are now being run by the Ayre AX5/Twenty and it's a new speaker. These things just keep getting better and better with every upgrade. Heck, the new SR Powercell 10 Tesla has take it all to a new level too. I can't wait to fix up my room so it sounds even better.
Easy... The OMA Imperia system driven by a few precious watts. By far the most effortlessly musical reproduction of sound these ears have yet experienced. Now I just have to figure out how to afford a pair.