Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
I was mistaken, the Skogrand speaker cables are the Tchaikovskys. They are still very fast.
Omega Evolution - “the best speaker cable I've ever heard”– Y.K. Chan /”Audiophile” Hong Kong, 2014
MF's system benefited yet further from an enormous addition of lushness, texture, and warmth, along with major extensions of air, detail, and transparency, I've heard nothing like it," he declares, adding "a genuine breakthrough, though hideously expensive, while continuing to produce faster attacks, longer sustains, and deeper decays, said Michael Fremer ."Stereophile Magazine 2014 Recommended Components Fall Edition, The Tara Labs Zero Evolution I/C and Omega Evolution speaker cables matched combo.
Yeah Calvin, Taralabs really has no answer to the superior patented magnetic conduction technology which is technically superior. The best Taralabs could do is a version of that technology, but they'd just be playing catch up. Here you have a relatively affordable cable which embarrasses the big boys. Yep they've got a slam dunk.
I agree on that. There a lot of expensive cables out here that don't get it done. I just don't cable search anymore. I've changed a lot of equipment but these cables are not going anywhere. It's all expensive really. All I can say is that if you pay the money they have to deliver. The high fidelity is cheaper than its high end competition and to me it gets it done way better than the high end cables 3 times its price. I'm in a happy place.