Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
I agree on that. There a lot of expensive cables out here that don't get it done. I just don't cable search anymore. I've changed a lot of equipment but these cables are not going anywhere. It's all expensive really. All I can say is that if you pay the money they have to deliver. The high fidelity is cheaper than its high end competition and to me it gets it done way better than the high end cables 3 times its price. I'm in a happy place.
Do you really believe that the media publication's around the world have not listen to high-fidelity's best cables?, you would be sadly mistaken if you thought other wise, that said, The new Tara labs cables have been deemed best available at any cost by everyone, including the world wide media, would you call the entire world wide media a hoax?, that would be foolish to do.
Better not have tell Audiolabyrinth what large marketing budgets buy you, or how the game worlks...ignorance is bliss as they say.
@audiolabryinth. I wasn't talking about your mighty tara labs. I haven't heard their top of the line cable so I don't know what they do or don't do. All I know is the high fidelity works for me and that's good enough for me. I'm done this is where I get off my cable ride.
How can you buy the customer?, the customer's word of mouth is all the proof needed, I said, quote above, The new Tara Labs cables have been deemed best available at any cost BY EVERYONE.