Audio Horizon Preamp

I've read glowing reviews from anonymous users about the audio horizon preamp. Unfortunately, we all know that some of these reviews may not even be real. Does anyone know if there are any audio publications that have tried this preamp. Surely, a preamp that's outperforming preamps at three times it's price should be drawing the attention of Stereophile and the like. Don't you think?
kensetsu
01-17-07: Sherod
My opinion is if the audio rags, who get paid advertisements from other preamp makers, decided to review the TP 2.0 preamp(who doesn't pay for advertising), they would unfortunately lose some key advertisers.

You have a little more faith in getting an honest review from Stereophile than I do. I wouldn't be surprised to see them give the TP 2.0 a bad review to please the advertisers. I notice that Stereophile rarely gives bad reviews anymore, but if they do, it's to a smaller company, not one of the big boys.

I still get Stereophile, but they have become like Playboy, no one reads the articles. :)
Seriously, I want to see the pictures, and descriptions of the units functions. I don't put $0.02 into what they say about sonics. I've heard too much gear that they were high on, and left the room scratching my head in amazement, to put much faith in their 'reviews'. You can't provide truely honest reviews when you are a slave to your advertisers. Similar to a politician, whose is beholden to his campaign contributors ahead of his constituants.

That is just my jaded opinion. I have no facts that Stereophile writers are on the take, they may just simply be deaf. :)

John
Kensetsu, the anonymous Audiogon reviewers to whom you refer need not remain anonymous. You can contact them and discuss your questions about the preamp with them.

Try the products yourself. Afterward, you may have a different opinion than mine about them. But your opinion would be informed by experience.
It's not that I have faith in the reviewers. I'm simply assuming that they would give the TP 2.0 a fair review and that they have somewhat decent ears for that review. I don't subscribe to any audio rags anymore. The only reviewer whose ears I've trusted is J. Peter Moncrieff( others might flame me for this statement). I've actually bought a few items simply based on his recommendations and I've always been pleased with what he's recommended. This hasn't always been the case with other reviewer's recommendations. I tried the TP 2.0 preamp based on the Audiogon's "anonymous" reviewer's recommendations and I'm glad that I did. I bought the preamp. I have no inclination to sell it and try out others at this time( I know, a bold statement from a die-hard audiophile). Now, when it comes to cables and various other tweaks, that's another story.
Sherod, I've just received my February 2007 Stereophile. I can't help but notice a full page ad for Stereovox cables, then low and behold, a full review on Stereovox cables.
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm........
I have to weigh in here,I am a big fan of Audio Horizons and in particular Joseph Chow and his extraordinary products.I agree with others that Stereophile is biased when it comes to the product reviews.Another interesting observation,most of the writers opt to keep the piece they've reviewed for their own reference system.Come on,if that were true they would be replacing equipment every month.I have communicated with several audiogoners who own this product and we're all on the same page,this pre amp rocks.Take advantage of the 30 day home trial and feel free to e-mail me anytime.