Audio Horizon Preamp

I've read glowing reviews from anonymous users about the audio horizon preamp. Unfortunately, we all know that some of these reviews may not even be real. Does anyone know if there are any audio publications that have tried this preamp. Surely, a preamp that's outperforming preamps at three times it's price should be drawing the attention of Stereophile and the like. Don't you think?
kensetsu
Another huge fan :

I put my money where my ears were and decided to keep the Audio Horizons TP 2.0 after a very short auditioning, WAY before the 30 day trial ended !!

It was that easy to hear.
By the way, the best power cord I've found for my TP 2.0 is an Electraglide Epiphany X, plugged directly into a Porter Port outlet in the wall. No filters or conditioners have helped. The TP 2.0 has a built-in AC filter that works excellently on its own.
I just got a fully loaded 2.0 pre to compare to my CJ LS16 MK2. I will let you know. The CJ is a fine unit. I have not heard better. I own the 3.0 dac from Mr. Chow and love it to death. I also own all of his wire in my reference system.

I will compare the CJ to the 2.0 and let folk here know what I think in my system.

Bill
Well.... After some soul searching, etc.. I began wondering why I need a preamp at all. Actually, they only source that i use these days is a CD player. So... I really think that no preamp is better. Any thoughts on a volume control and perhaps a buffer?