Advice on tube amp/pre

Hi,
I have a pair of Proac D25's doing service with a Moon I-3. Hoping to move to a tube setup, possible with a tube pre via the moon for a while or else a tube integrated. Looking for phono support as the main immediate driver hence the possibility of a tube front end..
Has anyone experience with these specific Proac's and tube setup who could offer advice? I seem drawn to the Manley stingray however hoping to gain a broader perspective from some sampled combos..
Thanks
jtsin67
I have Proac 1Sc's and tried a stingray but found it was undrowered and sounded alittle shrill.It's my opinion that modern proac's like alot of power.When I switched from a Audio research 150.2 to a 300.2 It made a world of difference. P.S I also have a new ARC LS26 and love it.

Greg Efner
Thanks for that, if it struggled with the 1sc's it may indeed be a challenge with the d25. I am very interested to pursue an ARC pre, it may be i do it in two steps ($$!) but hoping that the pre and moon amp are OK combo to live with for a while.
I'm sure it will be ok. If you want to go tubes and have the space,I'd highly recommend the Manley Snappers.