Jeff Rowland Capri preamp

Has anyone heard Jeff Rowland's new preamp, Capri, or know anything about it? It looks pretty interesting: http://www.jeffrowland.com/CapriPreamp.htm

If no-one is familiar with this particular model, any comments on Jeff Rowland's preamps in general?

Thanks.
baileyincanberra
I thought I said it earlier in this thread, but I can't find it here. That phono stage is very good, displacing Levinson, Sutherland and Bryston units that I know of, so don't let the low price or small size deter your from considering it in a serious analog system.

Dave
I opened the unit to change the gain on the phono boards and was amazed at their size. Swapping the gain though was a snap. I haven't heard the phono stage yet but I have had the K&K Audio SE and Hagerman Trumpet recently and if it gives me at least 80% of what those two phono stages could deliver I'd be happy.
I used a Hagerman inverse RIAA to quickly burn in my Continuum 500's phono circuit. It's only $29 in kit form and gets the job done quickly. (I put on 150-hours in a week.) I think you'll be very pleased vs. the Hagerman.

Dave
Well, I've had my capri running for close to a 1000 hours and it sounds fantastic. I'm totally loving this little amp. This is the cornerstone of my system, the speakers, power amp and cd player all contribute to a great degree but the Capri makes the world go round. Even when I had cheaper speakers, and cheaper power amps and cd players the Capri was what really made things musical. It gave the music a sweetness and quality that was just addictive. Forget all the audiophile values and terms. This is just a musical little amp and continues to reward.
I have about 200 hours on mine and the bass has started to open up more. It sounds very good and am looking forward to hearing what it can do with my VAC Musicblocs that I'll be getting this week.