Jeff Rowland Capri preamp

Has anyone heard Jeff Rowland's new preamp, Capri, or know anything about it? It looks pretty interesting: http://www.jeffrowland.com/CapriPreamp.htm

If no-one is familiar with this particular model, any comments on Jeff Rowland's preamps in general?

Thanks.
baileyincanberra
FWIW, I use the Tel Wire power cord on my Capri with great results so far.

Again, Ckoffend's experience mirror mine so far. Great preamp for the price, but definitely not tube sounding to me in the euphonic sense.

BTW - I swore I posted this somewhere yesterday but don't see it. Can anyone explain why the phase switch is manual only and not available via remote.
Ckoffend,

I agree with your observation that Ayre gear sounds more tube like than the Capri. I have observed the exact same thing, and written about it.

Good to know that I am not the only one.
Pinkus, I agree with you about Capri not being a tube surrogate. Only its general lack of 'grain' reminds me a little of some tube designs. While I do admit that I personally prefer Capri over Ref 3 based on a few parameters that are important to me, I must stress that this is purely a matter of a narrowly defined a/b 'preference', and never one of Capri inherently 'being better' than anything else, or by extension. . . it being an 'absolute best.' G.
Guido, hopefully we all recognize this. You have written some very good comparisons and review information on the Capri. I find your overall sentiments abouts its performance to be accurate. Everybody should (without even saying so) recognize that your comments pertaining to IT vs. the Ref 3 is subjective and based on your priorities. I, for one, certainly do not feel you owe any explanations or justifications for your statements.