Air tight ATM 211 and MAXX

I have currently encountered a shocking and dreadful experience with Air tight ATM 211 mono amps. I did not unplug the amps for 5 or 6 days from AC outlet and after 6 days when I turned on the power amps in a few seconds a very loud and shocking noise appeared in the speakers which I had to rush and turn off the amps before they damage the speakers. The noise was so loud and striking that I thought I had burnt the speakers! What could be the reason and how can I avoid such problem.
Thanks for your advise.
fpooyandeh
The only similar problem I've had was turning off my Almarro A203A (EL84 based integrated, 3 watts/ch) and turning it immediately back on. This blew a fuse for some reason.

I was told to let the amp rest a few minutes befor turning back on.
Unfortunately the problem with DC current still exist in my amp which creat a very sharp loud noise in speakers. I was told to have my AC earthing checked but I do jot have any problem with my KRELL amps. I think it is a flaw with the air tight amps and pres with the design.
Any suggestionelec
This is now very old forum but the outcome is not clear.
IMO the problem is not a as you say a 'DC problem' as the noise does not persist all time the amplifier is on.
I know that these amplifiers have a soft start curcuit.
There are 2 relays (2) which switch the high voltage after 60 seconds or so.
May it be a relay having its contacts stucked?
Why not have the relays checked by a technician - how they behave at switching the amplifier on?
Wish you luck
Fpooyandeh,
Have you had the problem with the Air Tights fixed?
Appreciate if you let me know.