Bridged amp with electrostatics..

Is there any problem to use bridged amplification power with electrostatics?
I've heard that bridge amplifiers are very powerful but they can't see an impedance load very well.
Are there any other problems with this match?
carloscotland
That's right Gregadd, the amp in question is the MF KW500 integrated and it is built in as bridged...I still look for sombody that has a bridged amplifier/s that uses for electrostatics, what are the precautions?
Thanks all of you.
because elctrostats are power hungry, I have never heard anyone blow there speakers because of too much power. More likely the panels could "bottom out" by trying to drive them to hard. I do not know whawt speakers you have. If they are under warranty you definitely should consult the manufacturer. Just use the normal precautions.
My speakers are Martin Logan SL3; I don't mean blow the speaker by too much power (altough it may occour).
I don't understand why it is not safe to have grounded tweeters or crossovers when using a pair of bridged amplifiers.
I think electrostatics are grounded speakers, yes?
So, what to do to use them both?
Thanks...
Actually the 'bridge' issues is similar for transistor amps. With *any* bridged amp, both speaker terminals should be kept from ground.

BTW, ESLs in general are best driven by tubes. If you plan to do it with transistors, you will need a much larger amp due to the impedances and impedance curve of the speaker- Sound Labs are an excellent example of this: a 200 watt tube amp will play every bit as loud as a 400 watt transistor amp because the transistor amp will only make 200 watts into the load. In some cases, the 400 watts may only be 50! That's why tubes are the traditional choice for ESLs.
"With *any* bridged amp, both speaker terminals should be kept from ground."

Hallo Atamasphere, by this you mean I should not ground the main for the speakers, yes?
I'm sorry but I find hard to understand what I should do exactly.
Thanks for the patience.