Krell 400xi Damping Factor

Does anybody know the damping factor of a Krell 400xi? I own one and enjoy the sound but the more and more I read about this amplifier the less and less I trust Krell and their specifications. I'd like to reiterate that I enjoy the sound of this amplifier.
lush
Krell does not think damping factor is important. I have discussed this with them in the past. Their FPB amps have balanced outputs and control the driver in both directions.
The "Dampening Factor" like most Amplifier specifications, is useless when evaluating high-end gear. For Marketing and Advertising Executives they're great, but for Audiophiles, the sound is by far the most important factor. The Consumer Electronics Industry is largely unregulated, outside of operating voltage/current requirements and power consumption, the manufacturers could claim whatever they want on spec.-sheets. As far as trusting Krell, that $2,500-Amp. that you're using, sounds awesome, and has more than enough power(290-wpc>8-ohms @ clipping/1% distortion)to effectively drive any normal Speaker System to realistic db levels. High-end Audio Consumers have trusted Krell to make amazing sounding gear for the past 2.5 decades, and have yet to be disappointed. Enjoy your Amp., not the specs.
Post removed 
Notice I said outputs. It may or may not matter but Krell thinks it's important enough to design their amps in such a manner.