Cary 120s...anyone heard this amp

Hi All,

I was curious if any of you have heard the new Cary 120s amplifier. If you have heard it what do you think?

Thanks!
diamonds
Everything said about this amp is correct. I actually two that I tried to bi-amp, but concluded that there was no significant improvement in sound. Excellent amp overall and for how much a fairly used one is going for these days, you cannot go wrong. I had a CAD 500MB that I did an A\B with and the bass on the 120s gave the 500 a run for the money.
Another CAD 120S fan here. As i write they hooked up and driving a pair of ESL speakers. These low sensitivity speakers have an impedance of over 100 ohms in the bass and less than 2 ohms at 20 KHz. That the Cary can make music at all is simply amazing. This amp has guts.
If this amp is really good, why is its reseller value that low? there are 4 of them posted right now here at agon selling for less than half the MSRP!
Jdec, Visit Audio Asylem and read a recent thread by a couple of users and you will see that their views are in contrast to the posters in this thread. I have no idea which set of views are representative of the sellers on A-Gon.