Stand-alone phono amps?

I'm (still) trying to set up a vinyl only system for my second rig and was wondering if there are any stand-alone phono amps like the Counterpoint SA-9. It seems like they would be more bang for the buck since they wouldn't use a line stage as in an integrated.

What's out there?
kublakhan
The art audio and Jadis look nice.

Hiradi, can you describe the sound of the jadis for me?

Thanks
Hi and geetings again from Australia...
The Jadis had a tendency to have a bit of a warm sound...I used RAM "quiet" tubes in the first stage and NOS in the second...still,it was never entirely neutral,compared to my transistor ones ,but very musical and therefore easy listening...great soundstage...not entirely quiet ,some tube noise,but not enough to bother me...very good match for a passive line stage...
FWIW The MP-1 MkIII and the MP-3 preamps are both built with the intention of being a stand-alone phono preamp with volume control. There has been enough passive circuitry interjected prior to the final stage of gain so that gain stage/output buffer can be used as a line section. But the primary intent has always been as a phono reproducer.
So for the atma-sphere doesn't need an amp in an all vinyl system? is that recommended?