Not Another NuForce thread......

Ok, first I am not shill or related to, or affiliated with NuForce in any way...I just thought that we should have a thread to discuss the V2...

I just placed the Reference 9 SE "V2" in my system after living with the NuForce 9 SE for the past year and auditioning the Reference 9 V2 for the past 2 months...

I am putting out there for comment and debate that the Reference 9 SE V2 is one of the top 5 best amplifiers out there and currently available. (I personally think that it one of the top 3, but I am leaving room for argument)

Sitting in my room last night I was reminded of one of those transforming audio experiences. My first ones was couple of hours with the Sinus Faber Amati Homage pushed with a full compliment of the top of the line ML gear all with in a perfectly treated room....My experience with the Reference 9 SE V2 was like that...

Please comment if you are able on the V2 in general, what was your experience?? Are your thought of the Reference 9 SE V2 the same??
jb8312
Viridian:It makes your amp obsolete -- and worthless in the Audiogon world because it's not the latest greatest. It's a great marketing scheme.
Great point, about devaluing the gear but, "obsolete--and worthless"? You must be taking hyperbole lessons from Jb8312.
Viridian: Just try selling a piece of audio equipment on Audiogon that isn't current. You'll quickly discover what I'm saying.
Right, with a feedback rating that is double yours, I have never had the pleasure of selling anything here that isn't current so I appreciate you setting me straight. I guess that makes me a dealer, and you a psychic, eh? As I said, I do agree with you that it does devalue gear but "worthless", come on now.

Marty
Marty: Your feedback is perhaps double in quantity, but obviously not in quality. They are both 100 percent positive. With 36 transactions, I think I have a pretty good handle on how these things go. You know darn well that stuff that isn't current takes a HUGE hit. It isn't worthless, but it's pretty close. The very first question is always whether it's the latest greatest. If it's not, a lot of people don't want it. Period.